PCH is a company that offers money to its users to win, but it is very limited to who wins.
Personal data collected
PCH collects various personal information, such as age, gender, income level, IP address, domain name, email address, site traffic, name, postal address, mobile number, password, referring website, web pages viewed, advertisements viewed or clicked on, date of birth, operating system and flash version, browser type, service provider, mobile device model, screen resolution, language, country, city, touch screen information, location information, and social media information.
Personal data usage
PCH uses data to:
- Verify eligibility for their sweepstakes.
- Allow you to complete online forms.
- Allow you to register for their sweepstakes.
- Send you push notifications.
- Allow you to order gift subscriptions.
- Deliver your winnings.
- Prevent fraud, scams, and illegal activities.
- Comply with legal requirements.
- Provide personalized experiences for their users.
Cookies and similar tech
PCH is not for consumers outside of the US. They do not target or direct their website to children under 13 years old. If a child is using PCH’s services, contact them to delete the child’s information.
Data shared with PCH
How to protect your privacy
You can protect your privacy on PCH’s website through:
- Disabling cookies.
- Opting out of targeted advertising.
- Opting out of interest based advertising.
- Blocking cookies.
- Removing your personal information.
- Opting out of promotional emails via the sent email.
- Requesting deletion of your account.
How to contact PCH about your privacy
You can contact them through their Info Center, email, or via postal mail at:
Christopher L. Irving
Consumer & Privacy Affairs, pch.com
300 Jericho Quadrangle #300
Jericho, NY 11753.